Paranoid about Hotmail

The Thing

Okay, You probably think that I'm an idiot for asking this, but I have been sending a lot of emails out and not receiving replies via my hotmail account. Maybe I'm just highly unpopular :-( , but I'm pretty paranoid about my hotmail account's well-being, since a lot of the emails I've sent out are very important and receiving replies, therefore, is very important to me.

I've done a web search about hotmail problems, and this one caught my eye:

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-5980987.html

Anyone knows whether that problem's been fixed? Mind you, I do not know for sure whether my email recipients have even sent the replies-maybe they're just on Christmas holidays and are away from the computer.

Another problem is, I don't even know if they've RECEIVED the emails. I don't know any of the recipients personally, so I can't check. I've sent a lot of test messages between two of my accounts, and there is usually a small delay in time between when I sent it and when I received it. A delay of a few minutes. Is that normal?

Sorry for being so paranoid. But the entire hotmail service is looking pretty woolly to me now.