My theory of existance....

Dr. Zimski

This is a kind of "theory" I made up, if for nothing more than a science fiction story. Keep in mind that this "theory" I show to you is somewhat incomplete and open to new concepts, and I also wrote it in only a couple of hours. Well, keep an open mind and enjoy. If there are any concepts you feel that I am missing, feel free to share them.

First of all, one thing the string theory suggests is that the universe is sort of "donut shaped", and worm holes could be used as a shortcut to the other side of this curved universe. But imagine that these worm holes could also send us to another completely different universe. Ponder that and I'll get back to it.

Now, here is where this theory gets, for lack of better word, impropable. What if our universe left imprints? What if every second, of every minute, of every hour, of every day, of very week, of every month, of every year, or every decade, or every generation, of every century, of every millenia, etc... a new universe was created, and was a perfect mirror image of that particular time in when which it was created. So imagine that these "photographic" universes form a chain, the present being in front, and the copy of the absolute beginning of the universe at the end of the chain. Also imagine that this chain tangles up and looks like a ball or knot of string that keeps getting bigger and bigger, until it cannot get any bigger, so it "dies" and form it grows a new universe, kind of like how a animal or plant cell grows.

I would like to remind you at this point, that everything I say here in this is based on "what if..." more than "what can...". I should also remind you that I mentioned worm holes earlier and said that I would get back to them. Now, if, by any chance, as miniscule as it may be, that what said before is true, than one could somehow control a worm hole, or createone, and tell it where to go, one could travel to one of the many copies of the universe and therefore travel time.

Eh, most of this is BS, but it would make for a good si-fi story.