Classified Project

CD27

This is a project that is classified, but i need some help wiht it. yes, i know, some of the questions that will be asked here will sound very elementry to you, but i (even though i "only" have a 11th grade education and barely any handson experience in engineering) do have the skill to put things together without prior study. all i need to know are things like (Ex: "i know i need a battery to power a machine, i also know how to hook the battery up, but i just don't know what size battery i need to use) the basic components. can yo guys help me out? give me some links? somehting?

this is all that i am allowed to post:

here are some questions i need answered:

How much energy (electricity/magnetism) would it take to make a pure steel metal sphere with a diameter of about four inches levitate?

2. With question one answered' date=' we may now ask, what type of device would need to be used to make the electromagnet change its pressure of electromagnetic force when the device is tilted?

3. To account with question two, what type of design would an electromagnet need in order to perform its function (to levitate a metal sphere with a radius of two inches even when tilted)?

4. About how much electrostatic electricity would be needed to make a complete wall between the inner sphere’s outside wall and the inside wall of the outer sphere, given that there is an approximate ½ to 1 inch space between the inner solid sphere and the hollow outer sphere.

5. Once the inner sphere is somehow levitated, how far out will these magnetic fields erupt from the device? With that said, how thick should the outer glass covering (perhaps we could use lead, or some other substance which could keep the field from leaving the device and block it from the computer chips on the outside-glass was just an idea to extend away from the field, but if there is a substance that could repel a magnetic field, it would be much more sufficient) have to be to keep the magnetic field from interfering with the computer chip, or worse, deleting the information stored on it.

6. If wires from the computer chips were to be inserted into the empty space (where the static electricity would be), could it affect the chip with data loss or damage?

7. Would the four prongs (which will inserted into the bottom four corners of the device) be able to be inserted into the empty field to produce the static field and would these prongs be able to extract energy from an external generator for initial power without damage?

8. How large of a generator would be needed to run this entire device?

this is all i relation to this experiment:

For a while I have been working on an experiment to make a device I call the Psinetic Core . I will give the implications of this device, but not its function, as I am not allowed to state theory or personal opinion in this site.

My Goal:

My goal is to charge a magnetically levitated sphere with static electricity

My Problem:

I do not have the math skills, equipment/money, nor the electronics skills to produce my prototype; though the theory behind it and the electronic laws are nearly flawless.

My Project Calculation/designs:

The first thing to note is that there is going to need to be a metal sphere, approximately 2 inches in radius and 4 inches in diameter (Circumference of 13 Square inches and Area of 13 Square inches). The second thing to know is that there will need to be an outer electromagnet hollow sphere approximately 2 inches thick and with a space of 2 inches in-between the electromagnet and the inner metal sphere. The third thing is that there will be a thick glass covering on the outside of the electromagnet, safely separating a computer chip from the magnetics inside the glass covering.

What I need to know:

1. I need to know how much static electricity is needed to complete engulf the space between the electromagnet and the inner metal sphere.

2. I need to know how much energy is needed to use the electromagnet to levitate the inner sphere. (Exactly what implications will I need to do such levitation? Polarity…someone’s gonna have to explain that…)

3. How thick the glass ahs to be to escape dangers of exposure to electromagnetism inside it.

4. Someone to explain about electricity (Difference in watts, volts, amperes).

5. Does this type of device need a ground? Or does the glass do that for it?

6. Will the glass be effected from electricity/resistant heat-such as melting or cracking?

This could save me years of research and testing, because I would have to do this experiment by myself. I would appreciate it extremely if I could get these questions answered, and perhaps modifications if needed. It is vital to not only my future career but also my own personal work (I’ve been working on a theory for three and a half years). It is absolutely imperative that I find a way for this device to work.

I would include a picture to help illustrate my problems and project, but I work from a high school computer and it blocks image uploading on the computer (unless of course the picture is saved on another site).

also, how much money do you think it would take to make this entire device?

cd[/quote']

so basicly you have an idea of levitation of a metal ball that is to defy current understandings of physics, and you want US to do all the hard work for you?

ya know, the Maths and the Physics and Volts and weights and measures and stuff.

yeah OK Fine :)

you`ll need a high powered Leaf Blower, and a vent tube roughly 2/3 dia of the metal ball you want to lift, placed above this airflow, you`ll get your levitation, and it will work with some degree of off centeredness too, but be sure your leaf blower has an Electrical engine, as we Need to incorporate the EM bit :)

aha! probably some Lochead Martin UFO type device, best not discuss it anymore for fear of the MIBs!

CD, lets get REAL here for a second shall we, you`re asking a PUBLIC forum, to work on a "Classified" project for you...

doesn`t that seem altogether incongruent?

not at all. you see, it's not a government projec,t and it's not a military project, we live in a small city in the southern states and are surrounded by idiots.....i hope you caught that last part...and we are the "nerds" per sa of the town and this project is only classified to keep people from stealing our ideas. we just need a little help and thos ppl who work for govn't and military refuse to help 1. b/c we're no older than 19, 2. b/c we're "still in high school" (the only reason i see how that matters is b/c my "education" is of lower statue than theirs...i guess they fail to realize that i know quite a bi about the universe, in fact, have written a 65 page theroy-hypothesis-), and 3. b/c we don't have "money"...

going public for help is the ONLY solution for our problems. we've tried internet search and books, but we can't find the right material and keep getting lost. so a bit of help if you will?

cd

ok then, break down your original post into bullet point questions, you`ll get alot better results here doing it that way than a huge block of text, keep it concise and specific (and REAL!).

I`m sure we can help in one way or another :)

I`m sure they did, if only to find this place :)

as for doing stuff like this at school, I know what you mean, `cept us "Nerdies" would often go to a Pub and chat about it instead, so I`m all for cutting the guy some slack and letting him post what he REALLY means to ask :)

i would like to request that this thread be locked as my friend is no longer able to return to this site due to someone's dislikeing his work (not really that his work isn't good...just that someone else didn't like it-view it here:

http://www.scienceforums.net/forums/showthread.php?p=228876#post228876)

i don't think it should be open any longer if my friend is no longer able to defend himself.

cd