A complete list of Human Cells

Ricker

If anyone can help me with a complete list of human cells, it wold be appreciated. You don't have to tell me what they do, just there names. I'm trying to make an entire list for my research. Thanks to anyone who will help me b/c one day I hope to be a diagnostician. Thanks ~Rick~

Much thanks for the help

Though I have a very hard time finding such a list in any Anat & Phsy. Books b/c they probably don't have an entire list either. Aside, I have no access to a Anatomy Book anyway.

I don't know how complete it is' date=' but here is a long list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_distinct_cell_types_in_the_adult_human_body[/quote']

If memory serves, there are 212 distinct differentiated cell types in the human body. It looks like they are all there. Good research job!

There are problably more, since "fibroblast", chondrocyte", and "endothelial cell" are probably labels for several distinct phenotypes that are not yet universally recognized.