[RENEWABLE ENERGY] Converting Sound Energy to Electrical Energy

I want to use this platform to propagate the movement of renewable energy thus the creation of this thread. I am not a scientist or qualified in any manner to discuss this technical topic but I hope to see this happen so I am promoting it. I am an avid reader of military thoughts in my personal life and resources are an essential component of military thought. The idea of having an abundance or even better, an infinite supply of resources to work with is insurmountable. From any living thing's perspective, having a never-ending flow of resources is both assuring and safeguarding. You do not need to be at the mercy of another being. On a species level, imagine what a species can achieve knowing that they never need to worry about resources again. The implications of having an un-depletable source of resources are only limited to your imagination, and they are mostly beneficial, at least I hope them to be. Nonetheless, pollution caused by harvesting traditional sources of energy is unsustainable and for lack of a better terminology, self-destructing.

Currently, Solar, hydro and wind energy are in the spotlight but sound energy is in its infancy. Thus I want to use this platform to give a shoutout to all parties who might be interested in using sound energy as an energy source for electrical energy, and maybe also for other known or unknown use cases in human society.

My dream for human society is to flourish not just on earth but across the universe. Not just for the extravagance or the glory but also for the continuation of the species. It's like having a backup somewhere out there, so if Earth is gone, we still have humans all over the universe. Technologists would call it having multiple points of failure. 

I hope when I die, my ashes will not be on earth, but somewhere out there, among the stars, where I feel I belong. The truth of the universe might be out there, or not. But the exploration has to be done, for that is how humans have become what they are today.

My intention is clear and i hope this message will fulfill its purpose.

2 hours ago, perennial4eva said:

I want to use this platform to propagate the movement of renewable energy thus the creation of this thread. I am not a scientist or qualified in any manner to discuss this technical topic but I hope to see this happen so I am promoting it. I am an avid reader of military thoughts in my personal life and resources are an essential component of military thought. The idea of having an abundance or even better, an infinite supply of resources to work with is insurmountable. From any living thing's perspective, having a never-ending flow of resources is both assuring and safeguarding. You do not need to be at the mercy of another being. On a species level, imagine what a species can achieve knowing that they never need to worry about resources again. The implications of having an un-depletable source of resources are only limited to your imagination, and they are mostly beneficial, at least I hope them to be. Nonetheless, pollution caused by harvesting traditional sources of energy is unsustainable and for lack of a better terminology, self-destructing.

Currently, Solar, hydro and wind energy are in the spotlight but sound energy is in its infancy. Thus I want to use this platform to give a shoutout to all parties who might be interested in using sound energy as an energy source for electrical energy, and maybe also for other known or unknown use cases in human society.

My dream for human society is to flourish not just on earth but across the universe. Not just for the extravagance or the glory but also for the continuation of the species. It's like having a backup somewhere out there, so if Earth is gone, we still have humans all over the universe. Technologists would call it having multiple points of failure. 

I hope when I die, my ashes will not be on earth, but somewhere out there, among the stars, where I feel I belong. The truth of the universe might be out there, or not. But the exploration has to be done, for that is how humans have become what they are today.

My intention is clear and i hope this message will fulfill its purpose.

The problem with your idea is that the energy in sound waves is generally extremely low.

There is a convenient table in this link: https://www.physicsclassroom.com/class/sound/u11l2b.cfm. from which you can see that a 100dB sound has an intensity of only 0.01Watts/sq. metre. So, far from it representing an unlimited source of energy, sounds is not going to be much use for energy extraction.