Planet Nestor is our Nextdoor Neighbors where Humanoids have a Nest or Base. It was Built(64=B2+U21+I9+L12+T20) with the Algorithm of FOD=6_4

Brad Watson_Miami FL

Nestor has 6 continents/4 do or don't touch its equator/4 LARGE land areas. 64% of its surface is liquid or frozen water. Its LARGE moon has 4 primary phases of 6.4 days each thus 6-day weeks & 4 weeks in a 'moonth'. Lunar year of 306 days + 6 day week + 4 days = 316 day solar year.

Their ancients observed 6 moving objects in their heavens/4 can be seen during the day/4 cast shadows on Nestor. Their Venus is at .6 AU & their Mercury .4 AU. Besides Nestor, their solar system has 6 planets/4 are or are not gas/ice giants. Etc.

Superstrings theory adds 6 dimensions to the common 4D. Unified String Theory 21 or 19 Dimensions & Aspects of Spacetime provides an analysis of time that's either 6 or 7 aspects of regular time + 4A hypertime. 

I've been sharing this with NASA and others for 20 years. I presented All 'True64 Earthlike Plan-its' Are Built64 on 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4 (like Planet Nestor) as a poster at the NASA Conference Missions for Exoplanets: 2010-2020 held at the Pasadena Hilton April 21-23, 2009. The tweaked version of that one-page paper and more can be found at http://PlanetNestor.blogspot.com .

NASA recently sent the unmanned Artemis I to the Moon on a 25 1/2 day mission. Why that odd number? That's the lunar cycle on the Planet Nestor.

Note: NASA had the mission of the Artemis I Moon Rocket last 25.5 days. Why would they pick that very unusual number if it weren't a reference to my discovery of the Planet Nestor's lunar cycle of 25.5 days?

Edited by Brad Watson_Miami FL
improvement

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.