PV=nKT

JS

i usually have the window and door closed... when i get out of my room i have to do some effort to close the door (e.g. pushing a bit). (and for close it when i come back)... if i open the window the door is easy to close. i think that it should be a "decompressing" of the room of some like that...

i don't know if it has more pressure after i open the window or before...

my guess is that there are more pressure when is all closed because i use t-shirt all time inside the room and i don't use any sort of heat-device (and here is winter)... i mean... using P=nkT/V (V is constant)...

but i'm not sure...

If you have to push extra when you are outside the room then the pressure in the room is higher, it's trying to push the door to you.

The pressure outside your room is probably lower because there are some window/ventilation open (with some wind blowing)

When you open your own window the pressure drops also in your room eliminating the difference.

Could be something else but this seems likely.