Mathematics & Computer Science Struggle

studentUser2345

Hello,

I have been a A student for a few semesters at my local college but this semester is been kicking my butt.

I wanted to ask some advice regarding my math classes and programming class since I seem to have a deep struggle which hasn't gotten to be quite serious. So the math classes I am taking are linear algebra, discrete math, and Calculus II. For programming its C++ part 2.

The habits that I notice is that:

1) I don't get enough time to absorb the material to improve my knowledge when it comes to any given concept.

2) I usually can't understand my notes and it seems my Professor and classmates aren't able to help me out

either I can't understand what they say or they are unavailable.

3) I am a bit of procrastinator I tried to put off my work at least an hour.

4) I have a terrible addiction for my phone.

5) The issue is finding the proper resources since I tried youtube videos and my textbooks for my assigned classes.

Textbooks:

Linear Algebra its Defranza textbook 7th edition, Discrete math: Keith Rosen textbook 7th edition,

Calculus II: Calculus Alternate Sixth Edition by Larson Hostler Edwards,

C++ Programming: Starting out with C++ 9th edition Author: Tony Gaddis.

I am trying to do better but I can't break my habits no matter how much I tell myself to do it doesn't solidify at all.

I am panicking and I can't seem to get a hold of myself.

What should I do?