Plasma to sweat: Transfer of proteins?

I would like to know if plasma (comprises 55% of blood volume) is turned over faster due to sweating, and if all of the various components of plasma are also transferred to sweat, thereby requiring the body to replace the components of plasma faster than it would without sweating.   For example, a major component of plasma is albumin, which has also been identified in sweat, although I do not know if the albumin in sweat ultimately comes from plasma or has another origin. 

I have seen literature which indicates plasma volume loss with extreme sweating, but it does not indicate whether the other plasma components are also transferred out in proportion to water loss.   The volume loss does indicate a connection though.

This may be relevant to our health as we get older as there is some research (ref.  2020 work on plasma exchange by Conboy lab) to indicate that the proportion of some proteins in plasma shifts enough to cause negative health effects and negative gene expression and that by periodically removing sufficient amount of plasma (and these excess proteins) can shift gene expression to a younger state and rejuvenate some tissues to a degree. More work is needed to determine frequency and volume, but it would be useful to know if sweating could be one means to preserve health.