Novel Quantum Theory of Gravity Being Researched by DARPA Where Gravity is Generated From Relative Acceleration Amongst Deviating Charged Particles

NESAR Physics

This new concept of quantum gravity that DARPA is currently interested in is based upon a novel method of magnetic confinement I developed that curves charged particles about a singularity in a way that allows for charged particles to relatively accelerate and interact from geodesic deviation. The subtle Relative Accelerated Energy (RAE) generated from deviating charged particles interacting is able to be focused and exponentially increased for possible experimental observation.

I initially developed this novel quantum theory of gravity a few years ago while I was writing the patent for a magnetic confinement device for fusion that generates a negative well potential singularity from collective electrostatic interactions for ions to accelerate towards. I realized that the confined charged particles rotating within this device have the potential to experience curved trajectories relative to the same singularity and undergo relative acceleration from curvature deviations; allowing for the generated Relative Accelerated Energy (RAE) to be accumulated at the singularity. With minimal postulation, this new concept of quantum gravity allows for the essential components for calculating the energy of blackholes at their singularity and a simple explanation for the additional observed gravitational forces about galaxies that are said to obtain dark matter. In short, this theory of quantum gravity has the potential to fully discredit the existence of theorized dark matter with a simple experiment.

To date the only entity that I have presented this concept to was DARPA, and the latest update that I received from them is that they are planning to fund research into my novel patent-pending device to further explore the plausibility of this new quantum theory of gravity once funding is available. This is the first public introduction of this new concept of gravity, so please let me know your thoughts. To see the preprint I wrote on this concept please go to the below website https://vixra.org/abs/2111.0146.

If you rather jump around the paper instead of reading the whole thing; it is broken down as:

-Page 1 - Abstract
-Page (1-2) - Intro
-Pages (2-7) - General design of the confinement device
-Pages (7-12) - Validating that device confines like the sun by fully explaining how the sun's magnetic poles reverse
-Pages (12-19) - The novel quantum theory of gravity
-Pages (19-21) - How the device can be used for propulsion
-Pages (21-22) - Conclusion

Even though DARPA is planning to research this concept further, it is not a concept that is yet widely known since I am not a physicist who is tied to a university or research facility; which restricts my access to publishing or posting this concept on almost all formal platforms to be reviewed. So, if you review this concept and it piques your interest; please drop me an email with your thoughts and share this concept with your friends and colleagues. The more people know of this testable new theory of quantum gravity, the faster we can start using this concept to improve upon everyday challenges.