Tips for setting up potometers

wow_its_science

5 hours ago, wow_its_science said:

Hey Everyone,

Do you have any tips and tricks on setting up potometers? Any advice is greatly appreciated. I'm conducting an investigation that necessitates the use of potometers so I'm hoping to gets some tips in before my final round of data collection. Thanks! 

I can't help, though at least I now know what a potometer is, thanks to your enquiry. So thanks for that. 

From reading about them briefly, it seems to me that anyone providing you with tips for their use will first of all need to know what type you are using. 

8 hours ago, exchemist said:

I can't help, though at least I now know what a potometer is, thanks to your enquiry. So thanks for that. 

From reading about them briefly, it seems to me that anyone providing you with tips for their use will first of all need to know what type you are using. 

Aha, good point! Thank you for reminding me. I was going to post an image of the type of potometer I was using but I didn't know if it would load. I'll add it in. 

Screen%252520shot%2525202011-11-16%25252