Magnetic Turbine Idea

Some dude

If you were to have a circular magnet(s) facing south inwards, and in the middle have a spindel with a bar that has perches with a magnet facing south on each side toward the other magnets, would that generate a spin?

I am (probably obviously) not very knowledgeable with the forces, and don’t know much what I am talking about hence the lack of evidence, but my theory is the energy would come from the bar holding the magnets together. This however, would suggest some theoretical energy from material just existing.

Another glaring issue is the whole forces not being energy problem, but it’s just speculation, and speculation is no more than that.

Once again, I am 99% sure I am wrong, but since I am pretty new, I don’t know exactly why.

Edited by Some dude
Typo

10 hours ago, Some dude said:

If you were to have a circular magnet(s) facing south inwards, and in the middle have a spindel with a bar that has perches with a magnet facing south on each side toward the other magnets, would that generate a spin?

I am (probably obviously) not very knowledgeable with the forces, and don’t know much what I am talking about hence the lack of evidence, but my theory is the energy would come from the bar holding the magnets together. This however, would suggest some theoretical energy from material just existing.

Another glaring issue is the whole forces not being energy problem, but it’s just speculation, and speculation is no more than that.

Once again, I am 99% sure I am wrong, but since I am pretty new, I don’t know exactly why.

If you had a South pole facing inward all the way round, then there would be no reason for a force to be produced that was not purely radial. So there would be no rotation.