websites for electricity related stuff

I need research for high school exam.

we need to research the following:

-electricity and its effects on humans and environment

-electrocution

and other stuff relating to that, i forget the other stuff but its all similar to that. Anyone know of any good websites for this? thanks.

ps. its gotta be simple not too simple but not too heavy - yr 12 high school 18 yr old stuff. thhhaaaanks

Wikipedia is often a surprise considering what´s in there and what´s not. One day you might find a small note about exotic physics like the susy partner of the graviton, the next day you aren´t able to find any information about some basic term of mainstream physics (can´t remember what it was, something spinor-related, I think). The next day you find a very detailed and very good article about a german terrorist group. Always good for a nice surprise but nothing to rely on.

Sorry, I don´t know any good resources for electricity. You did try a google search, did you?

-electrocution

-electrical effects on humans

-electromagnetic effects on humans

-electrical radiation and its effects on humans

basically we gota research and write up why we believe that there are more benefits to electricity in the world than the downsides to it (those that we have to research above)

are there any good websites comparing the advantages and disadvantages of such things?