Sizes of human pituitary glands' proteins

Where and how can i find sizes of pituitary glands' proteins? When i use Entrez or other bioinformatic sites, it only has human proteins and not specifically human pituitary glands' proteins.

Hope for ideas.

Thank you.

Well, the pituitary gland has litterally millions of proteins in it. If you are looking for the size of a specific protein, we could possibly help, but unless you are looking for something more specific, I don't think I could help you.

try uniprot (http://www.uniprot.org) for info about proteins but it'd help if you know what species you're looking for.

Also, what do you mean by size? Molecular weight? Length in amino acids? Or dimension and volume of the space occupied by the protein when its folded (i'd be a bit surprised if it was the latter ^_^)?

It's a bit awkward because you can't always find what you want - it's not always clear to me whether you're looking at the correct thing.

good luck!

For example,

• 2 weeks later...