Bling Bling Labour MP

Sayonara

Errr... look at his site. I think he might behaving a laugh.

We know that you're too busy fighting off your biological urges and being l33t hax0rs to Get Involved, but politics is cool, m'kay?

Nobody ever seems to do anything for The Kids! All the decisions are made by suits, man. That's so lame!!! We know you think of yourselves as responsible citizens, but what you wanna do is turn that thought into an action, dudes.

Get involved - to the extreme!

The BBC politics for kids/teens site is, like, totally wacked! Ditto for the Parliament education site, which even has a section for younger yoof. Fanta-stick!

YoungGov is totally the business for having your say, and there are even wicked Youth Parliament sites for the UK, Scotland and Europe.

(Hey, chill with the anti-Europe vibes already! You totally won't be able to wear the word 'fcuk' on your shirt anymore if we break our connection with France, y'dig? ROFFLE!)

So, cut it with the bling bling and do something for the community, man. Join in and take action with any of the groovy sites we've listed, or just drop Tom a line for a quiet rap by the electronic e-mail. Tom's well-up on the Interwebnet, and he won't harsh your buzz or dis you down the line.

ROFL

Yurgh - that guy is so scary. But you can hardly see him "banging out some fresh crisp biscuits on the 1's and 2's" (or whatever it is) with his homies.

I certainly hope that kids are sufficiently streetwise not to be taken in with this :rolleyes:

Those people should be shot, or for a more painless death, send them out to space in a contained chamber that will send time to infinitate speed thus converting them to gamma ray energy. Hey maybe we could pick up the energy to from a safe distance and use it for power. Maybe should convert all stupid people into this form of energy. Oh nevermind, i want to live.

70's slang

-Harsh your buzz.

To bring someone down from a drug induced state of euphoria by acting in a sober manor.

Usually used by Hippy #4 in the phrase "man, your harshing my buzz", as a maverick Cop who plays by his own rules chases a criminal past the Hippy. Mostly associated with the phrase :-

-Get a job you Hippy.

Ask your Dad. Or catch Starsky & Hutch.