Judge Roberts' Children Outed Valerie Plame

Pangloss

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/2005/08/judge_roberts_k.html

The Roberts kids are no strangers to controversy. Jack Roberts, a confirmed bachelor who enjoys dancing and thinks girls are "yucky", has the I.Q. of a four year-old boy and a rap sheet a mile long. In 2003, Jack was reprimanded by a superior court judge for vandalizing the walls of a private residence with Crayola crayons. Last summer, he stole several indigenous amphibians from a natural wetland, a crime against nature for which he has yet to be held accountable. His childlike demeanor and bizarre behavior have frustrated reporters for weeks. When pressed for details on his father's opinions concerning Roe V. Wade, it's not unusual for Jack to burst into giggles and spin around in circles until he falls down.

For those who don't know, Judge Roberts' children are toddlers, so this is obviously just meant in good fun. The Roberts boy put on a bit of a show for reporters during President Bush's announcement of Roberts as his nominee, and it's amusing because during the announcement you could see Bush and Roberts trying hard to keep a straight face, but you couldn't see why they were trying not to laugh -- that came out in news reports later. (hehe) It was a nice bit of non-partisan humor -- something both liberal and conservative parents could sympathize with. :)

BlameBush is actually a far-right blog that satirizes the left. It's a little crude sometimes, but not all that different from, say, John Stewart's Daily Show. Every now and then even ideologes can be funny, so I just thought I'd pass this one along. :)