Day and Night Apartment

BlackLotus9

Hii.
Today i just saw a videos where it says that, we found a planet where the Translation and Rotation are syncronized
so it means that at one side is allways day and the other is allways night (like our moon that is always facing the earth)

so i was thinking how a city in the night side would work and i loved it, and after i thought that it would be possible to do something similar at the day side as well

artificially created day and / or night environments

note: DaN means Day and Night

hypothetically speaking I believe that there would be places where it would always be during the day and places where DaN cycles would be created.
such as: apartments, cities, places of leisure, places of work.

Cities

it would be possible a country say which length a day would have
instead of 24 hours like here on earth, it would be possible that one day lasts 30 hours.

it would be possible for entire cities to artificially create day and night (even if I don't like it)

Recreation places

places where it’s always daytime like a park.
sorry my only leisure place is my room so i am not familiar with this topic so please be creative and think about leisure places that would be nice to be and meet other people

Work

the workplace I believe it would be buildings / constructions where it would always be day
making it not necessary to have opening and closing times. making these places more productive. instead of the work cycle being driven by day and night. the day and night of the employees would be directed by the workload. for example, one day there is 30 hours. you work 10 hours regardless of what time it is you can customize your circadian cycle so that your work begins and ends at times that are opportune for you.

Apartments that would be able to artificially create a daily cycle 

note: DaN means Day and Night

apartments or houses could simulate a day and this would be decided by the home owner.

Possibilities

you can adapt your daily cycle. For example, let's say we divide the days into 30 hours. because there is no DaN, the market would not be as limited as here on earth where you have stores open from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm. there it would be possible be allway open.

the employees would be able to adjust on they own circadian cycle and choose when the workload comes in, like before the work you want to have 4 hours of free time so you would adjust your apartment to turn mornig 4 hours before you go to work. if you want to go to work after you wake up you could choose to turn morning about 1hour before you start the working

and as said about recration places you could criate your own environment.

it would be possible so that the entire city has its own DaN cycle but if it something like that happens you wouldnt have the choice to decide as i was suggesting above (that is why i wouldnt like it) and i also would love to be in a cyberpunk city (that it's how I imagine the night side city)

Ending

I would like to know if it would be interesting to do it the way I imagined.
and if someone has complementary or different ideas from mine about how the day or night side would work

the video that inspire me to think about this is a youtube video called:

Tess mission's First Earth-size World in Star's Habitable-zone

made by: NASA Goddard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU0qsIGS6MQ