Aspiring Hacker

I think it would be lots of fun to be a computer genius and create an army of hacking bots that will infect the internet with the black death of PCs. Or perhaps i wont use my powers toward such a dramatic purpose because i'd rather not be secretly and brutally murdered by the government.

But i would enjoy knowing more depth about computers and programming. I know i could try to search the internet myself but search engines are often inefficent, and I find it much easier if i could find someone who already has all the perfect links.

So will you help me in my education, or at least tell me where i can go to get such an education.

Guest tabun

I'm not sure if you want info on hacking or cracking. Either way, your not going to find it on the internet. A person cannot put that kind of information on the web, I dont care how much free speech we have.

If your looking to be an internet "cracker", you could start by familiarizing yourself with the TCP/IP protocol. Then, if you have the ability to become a cracker(whitehat or blackhat), you should be able to figure some things out. If your lost....don't try. I would have to not recommend doing anything illegal just so you can tell your friends you drew a picture on the FBI's website.

well not all of the results are useful, i suppose i could search harder. Thanks for the help, actually i did find a hacking training site the otherday that looks promising. You can go ahead close this thread, doesn't look like anything productive has come of it