Graduate Certification in Artificial Intelligence - Health Information Technology

LRH

Good morning Forum. I am new here, but hopefully I can learn alot from the group. I have a background in health care administration, but I am interested in learning more about AI. I would like to get the fourm members thoughts on graduate certification and which focus I should get education in. 

• 1 month later...

I'm a computer science study. But I have some general information on where you can start. 

first I would like for you start learning the syntax involved in AI. I recommend starting out with Python or C++. Python is more user-friendly, C++ is much more complex yet it will be easier for you to learn other languages once you've learned that. If I can recall correctly, there's a book called Python For Dummies in Barnes and Nobles. It goes through most applications that Python is used in. From web development to AI. I recommend studying very hard for that. 

Second is understanding what involvement you want to get into with AI. AI is a broad field, there are many sub fields in AI that you can be interested in. Choose one or two. 

third, read relevant books on your topic. It never hurts to read. Knowledge of course pays back the best interest. 

4th, good luck and work hard.