methods and effects of purposely increasing t-cell count for a limited time

1.  What effect does purposely stimulating the immune system by exposure to an allergen have on the production and release of T-Cells and what’s the effect of this increased activation of the immune system on internal pathogens in general and also specifically on toxoplasma cysts?   

2. What’s the effect of pure isolated histidine consumption on histamine levels, the subsequent effect on the immune system and on the production and release of T-Cells? 

3.  Besides perfecting the diet and lifestyle such as correcting Vitamin A deficiencies, what are some ways to purposely induce an immune response and increase production and release of T-Cells for a limited time such as for 1-2 weeks only?  (Two ideas are temporarily increasing estrogen and deoxycholic acid, any others?)

4.  Which beneficial microorganisms might be harmed by a temporarily heightened immune system (1-2 weeks) and which have clearly evolved to not be targeted by the immune system?

5. What's the general chain of events were the immune system to be aggravated for a 1 or 2 week period.  The before, during, immediately after and a few weeks or months after?  (Regarding things like cell damage, harm to beneficial microorganisms, any sickness or negative side effects of a heightened immune system developing etc.  I have basic background knowledge, I know general symptoms of an allergic response such as spots developing on the body and such, I know cortisol and histamine are antagonists hence corticosteroids may be used to treat an allergic reaction etc.  I'd like to know a little more in detail regarding if we were to stimulate an immune response on purpose in a controlled setting what might the biggest concerns be and how might we overcome or limit some of them)  

6.  Besides the medications commonly used for an outbreak of toxoplasmosis, what are some of the hypothetical ideas to kill toxoplasma cysts which are currently being researched or spoken about?  

Edited by Adamkins IV