Two different ip for me

Primarygun

Are you using a router or anything similar? If so, the ip you get in ipconfig or in control panel would be the internal network address (address for your computer within the network behind the router) and the address you get from ipchicken would be your external ip address (of the router) which is then used on the internet (and data can be routed from that address to the various internal ip address depending on port used etc etc.

If not, try looking at http://www.whatismyip.com. See what that tells you. I have just used IP Chicken and it doesn't work correctly. It displays the IP address of one of the routing stations/ proxies from my service provider instead of my true ip address. That could be the problem.

Where exactly are you looking for this address?

(ie exactly where on control panel, network connections etc?) Also, since you didnt mention it after i said, i'm assuming you dont have a router or something similar.