Help with novel compounds needed!

CBAU

I am an MA student at City Uni in London UK. I am writing a novel on the Creative Writing course there, and I have a character of a chemist creating novel compounds that he is ingesting to find God. It is crucial that my *fake* molecules at least add up in terms of how they would join together etc. and react together. I am looking for someone with creative chemistry skills willing to exchange a few emails with me on these fantasy compounds and help me draw realistic molecule diagrams. I think I need to make about four of them. I am NOT interested in these being viable, but we would have to use some real building blocks in the process. You can check with my programme head to the validity of this research on request (I am a mature female student btw). You will also receive a thanks in the book! Please send me a message if you can help me. My deadline is in two months.