Silver conductive Ink (Help)

Kingheross

i am a student in Computer science and i don't know alot in chemistry but i want to make the silver conductive ink , the know that used in the pens to conduct electricity , i want to make the experiment 1 time only , just to use it in my final graduation project .
i found the formula on the youtube :
The ink is created by placing an aqueous solution of silver nitrate
into a flask of water combined with polyacrylic acid (PAA) and diethanolamine (DEA),
 the capping agent and reducing agent, respectively. After about twenty hours, the silver nitrate is dissolved,
 forming particles with a diameter of about 5 nanometers.
 In order to enlarge the size of the particle to an average diameter of about 400 nanometers,
 the flask is placed on a heated sonicator, a device that produces high-intensity ultrasound.
 Once cooled, the solution is poured into a larger flask and the thick precipitate, an insoluble solid,
 that is formed is scraped out. From there, ethanol is added to coagulate the particles,
 or change the particles to a solid state. Most of the supernatant, the liquid lying above a layer of the precipitate,
 is then poured out so that the remaining liquid can be centrifuged, or separated. After the process of centrifugation,
the particles are placed back in water and forced through a syringe filter to remove unnecessary particles in the solution.
 Next, hydroxyethyl cellulose (HEC) is added as a binder and the entire mixtures is homogenized.
 The solvents are allowed to evaporate until the ink has a desired viscosity. or thickness.

20g AgNo3+ 15ml H2O ....... + 50g H2O + 1.915g PAA (65% wt aqu) +40g DEA
sonicator for 1.5h at 65C
300ml ethanol  
my problem is that i can't find the polyacrylic acid in my country(Egypt) .... i need your help guys to find a replacement for this acid .. like using another acid or another chemical substance to make the equation balanced and give the same output .