Trophic Influence Idea On Curing Incurable Viruses

I was thinking about this, and I was thinking about how LBS neurons have the capacity to be frozen, meanwhile our cells if frozen, will, for the most part, die.

I was thinking that perhaps if LBS neurons could survive extreme cold, perhaps they could survive extreme heat.

But why can they survive extreme heat/cold? Because the cells have their genes regulated in such a way that tells them not to die, and that survival and proliferation are the highest priorities.

Well, many viruses, and many parasites can't withstand extremely high temperatures. That's how the HIV dialysis works, that heat the blood up to the point where it kills the virus but not the human.

Therefore, I am thinking that if we upregulated the trophic influence on our cells, and increased their capacity for survival, and then, due to their increased capacity for survival, used a machine to raise our internal temperature to around 120-130, then after the virus is eliminated stop the procedure, then we could effectively eliminate HIV, and the majority of other diseases that people are suffering from.

What do yall think?>

would that heat (btw, i assume you mean 120-130oF, as opposed to oC?) kill the virus that is actually residing in the genome of the CD4+ cell (ie, the actual HIV genes within the chromosomes, as opposed to the virion itself)?