analysing people

if you wished to analyse people, what would you look for? what would some traits be? does anyone have any psyche questions an what their corresponding answers are in relation to who they are? Does anyone hear believe that our personality and experiences can reflect directly onto their physical traits example walking, weight, etc?

Does anyone hear believe that our personality and experiences can reflect directly onto their physical traits example walking, weight, etc?

Well a personal experience of falling 10ft and breaking a leg will effect the physical trait of walking, even if it is only for a few months.... I'm not quite sure what you are asking here.

Body language can be a dead giveaway when confirmed by 3 or more signals/signs (just using one or 2 is a bit "hit`n`miss", but yes physical signals can be an indicator.

it`s important too, not to OVER analyse people aswell, we can all have a "bad day"!

personaly I take people as they are at face value, treat each equaly until they prove otherwise, then when I have "data" for wants of a better word, I formulate an opinion over time. I think we all more or less do the same thing though.

posture, eye contact, facial wrinkles (esp in the Fixed but not Elderly aged) can be an indicator, someone may have a Smiling face by the eye lines or sad eyes for instance, lifestyle can and does effect our outward appearance eventualy, sure :)