answers to dark matter

Hello community,
Recently I was looking into dark matter and upon pondering its illusiveness, I had a sudden epiphany.
I would like to have a discussion with someone who is both adept in the fields of physics and cosmology, and would be interested in aiding me to express certain information using formulas.
I do not wish to waste anyones time, but if one of you have time to spare, please feel free to contact me via email.
Thank you very much,

Kindest regards,

Robert
removed by mod

I would like to have a discussion with someone who is both adept in the fields of physics and cosmology, and would be interested in aiding me to express certain information using formulas.

I do not wish to waste anyones time, but if one of you have time to spare, please feel free to contact me via email.

As a discussion forum I think it would be best to at least start the dialogue here. It has been a while since I looked into the basic equations of cosmology, but I and others here maybe able to help you. If not I am sure we can help direct you with some literature.