Space Warp Dynamics: Yay or nay?

tommygdawg

Hey all,

I've recently come across this work by a man named David Pares and I was wondering what you all thought of it. At first it seems far fetched, but he also seems to be attaining results; what do you think? http://swdllc.paresspacewarpresearch.org/

From the website:

"The research team from Omaha, Nebraska, not only believe space warp is a naturally occurring phenomenon, but have produced evidence of the phenomenon in a laboratory environment. David Pares and Matt Judah of Omaha, Nebraska are therefore applying for a provisional patent to protect the ongoing development and evolution of our Space Warp Drive Motor technology and methodology.

David Pares and Matt Judah designed their laboratory experiments based on a scaled- down model of electrical fields found in thunderstorms. The team started with the use of a compatible RF powered tripole arrays to emulate the internal electric fields generated by thunderstorms. The experi-ments resulted in compressing a laser beam using a modified interferometer, measuring the shape of the micro warp field and the red shift of the frequency/wavelength. The results obtained at that point were encouraging. As the experiment evolved it became apparent to see if a device could be construct-ed to demonstrate a movement induced by linear displacement i.e. (the compression of the fabric of space) . A small physical size was needed that also maintained the integrity of the frequency and wave-length used for testing. It was concluded that the solution would be best represented in a fractal array design. As the evaluation continued the variable tripole phased fractal arrays yielded a measurable compression metric of .1 mm / sec at 100 watts of power with a total displacement of 1.2 cm in a 2 mi-nute time frame. This series of experiments demonstrated the ability to artificially induce a sustainable micro-space warp bubble which compressed the fabric of space."

A number of things jumped out at me about this and how "out there" it might be, for instance...what on earth is a tripole?! But I desperately want it to be true ;)