Please help me design science related attraction for my "escape room"

kristapsr

Hello, everyone. This will be my first post in these forums.

I am a 23 years old student and I am starting my own business in the following 1-2 months.

It will be an escape room. For those unfamiliar, here is a wiki page about this concept - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real-life_room_escape

Essentially a group of persons (usually 2-4) enters a room (or1-3 room appartment) and they have to solve several intellectual, interesting and original tasks to get out of the room. Time limit is usually 60 minutes.

I have thought of several tasks (such as finding coordinates where to put several mirrors, which when done correctly, redirect a laser beam, which opens a door to the next room.)

But I would like to ask for help here, because I have very little physics knowledge (I study economics/law).

I hope someone can come up with a reaally interesting idea for a task and share it here. (It should not be too hard and oriented towards someone who does not neccesarily have science background and it should be FUN)

I would really appreciate your input and will be more than happy to enter the discussion.

Thank you!!!