Some of the Lambs that have brought us to here Bob L. Petersen

Bob L. Petersen

Most the background of Rene Descarte and Issac Newton are from Charles Hutton's Mathematical And

Philosophical Dictionary. Any insight is from my own use of logic.

The first is Rene Descarte saw more than he ever got to tell of or others told of. But when they saw he was

using the Cartesian Geometry, They do tell to at least give it a look at where it is headed. Certain things

he is credited with saying one looking things we won't define for couple of Centuries. Laces for Rene

Descarte. Patterns be our choice for a words.

Issac Newton spend his early years schooling himself once he understood reading and writing. With his

father dead he took care of the business in town. If you have ever self schooled yourself there is one you

must say to yourself. All this is supposed to make sense. Charles Hutton said his discovery that light had

wavelentgh was do to his Infintine Genius.

He noticed the mirroring of surfaces came at regular intervals while triming a glass cube. Large number of

?strokes? at first and much less when one gets close. Newton just saw what others had not seen. This was

something else that was from Issac Newton. They do use self education but not till one reaches Graduate

School.

There is enough information there know where this going, but not how.

I would label Fourier as the first Lamb. There is enough information see the though. One of the opening

insights was that one should consider the interactions that involve matter and space mock our math. That

seeing something does not tell one enough to get excited and believe. Even after Fourier found it's way to

useful it didn't move that much further.

The second I consider to be a Lamb is Riemann. Even Rene Descarte would have to agree with that.

I at the start also saw work of Paul Dirac. To show what I knew then I would have to cancel out parts of
Dirac's Equation. I would then be in a unitless world. The one that would be canceling out were the ones

I'd used to get the mass of the Proton and the Strange Mesons to the Electron. Math would not take me much

further. The year WAS 1980.

Now I would like to add Richard Feymann just because he isn't give much credit for what he did. It was just

a modified Fourier. Which hard to move on further. But vantage point his caution ideas and even wording

same more important. These also hindered his chances of advancing us further.

My look got me considering where e or were made only units hiding one reason something is important.

What is the last thing that must be checked.

Bob L. Petersen

I will be the last to just trust the numbers. Or just what someone gets to see at one point in time,

...Issac Newton spend his early years schooling himself once he understood reading and writing. With his

father dead he took care of the business in town. If you have ever self schooled yourself there is one you

must say to yourself....

The King's School Grantham

The_Kings_School_Grantham.jpg

Trinity College Cambridge

TrinityCollegeCamGreatCourt.jpg