Hyptric - App for spreading ideas

Unity+

The idea of the app is to allow users to relay their ideas in subjects ranging from Mathematics to Music Theory. Here is a screenshot of it so far.

Screenshot_2014_11_02_20_41_46.png

It is so far merely in its test phase, but I decided to release it because I wanted to get the community going. It may be a bit buggy at the moment. Currently, users can create nodes. I will soon be adding the ability to add onto nodes. I will also be adding discussion features.

Note:

Here is the download(Android only):https://www.dropbox.com/s/vf1rirsy37ic32o/Hyptric.apk?dl=0

Edited by Unity+

I don't have a smart phone but I have the Andy Android emulator on my PC. Will your app work through that? If so is there anything special I need to know about installing it to Andy?

I haven't tested it in an emulator. However, an internet connection is required as well as a minimum of Android 4.1.2.

EDIT: I will be needing experts in the different fields so that each section can start off with topics dealing with already known facts about the fields so other users can contribute to these areas.

Edited by Unity+