The McCaustland Theory

TJ McCaustland

You are in open space and fire two objects away in opposite directions. Each object has a velocity relative to you, and there is a velocity of object A with respect to object B and vice versa; but there is also another measurement. You can measure/calculate how fast the distance between the two objects from your perspective is opening; this can be greater than c as nothing is actually moving through space at this velocity.

that is correct. but TJ McCaustland was asking about infinite velocity of atoms. so if you sitting on object ( atom ) A and fire it in opposite directions from different galaxies or even from different universes this velocity can go to infinity...

I'm using this logic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxUTUd6ToTM

... even from different universes this velocity can go to infinity...

Okay, so we could define the separation speed of two objects in non-connected pieces of the Universe, or simply different universes to be infinite. That may be okay, but as neither knows about each other and more importantly no observer can see both objects I think this is a bit vacuous.

Okay, so we could define the separation speed of two objects in non-connected pieces of the Universe, or simply different universes to be infinite. That may be okay, but as neither knows about each other and more importantly no observer can see both objects I think this is a bit vacuous.

I do not say that we can observe that, I say that infinite velocity can be possible that way, to try to understand what is happening around here it is not vacuous, it is normal to have correct answer before you can prove it, thats way we creating a theories, who knows maybe science will discover other universes for example in a radius from 60 to 120 billions light years in a future.. ( I am happy to know today - that infinity does not breaking physics like and mathematics... )

• 4 weeks later...

Ok look this is lost cause and I gave up and reformed this hypothesis, I bent it and shaped it to not defy the laws of physics. This was the result of a late night with too many root beers, and too many videogame hours, it was a wild thought.

BTW, I do actually know what I'm doing for the most part, but do need correction on some things, This I thank you for.

TJ, you are interested in science, you have an imagination, you are obviously young, you could have a great future. Why don't you knuckle down to some hard work and learn the basics, instead of spouting nonsense?

Thank you.

This is, as elfmotat said, a bunch of word salad, and a wild hypothesis at best.