How can I improve my career in pharmaceutical industry?

chemicalman

I am actually working on a pharmaceutical industry and in quality control lab. as an analyst. I have 4 year chemistry bachelor degree. So, my question is what are the possibilities in this area in order to do my career up? If I go into master which qualify and benefit can I gain for myself and company purposes?
What are the extra degrees should I study?
What are the certificates / courses should I go?
What are the chances of my future career opportunities in pharmaceutical industry?
How can I educate myself to prevent from firing (from the firms)?
Does 4 year chemistry degree enough to lift up in the career ladder for future?

I have no knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, but suspect it shares many characteristics with other industries. Thus, unless you are working for an abysmal company, there will be several good managers who you are aware of and with whom you come into contact with on occasion. See them. Tell them you want to advance your career. Ask them the same questions.

Here is the tricky part. Listen to their advice and act on it, especially if you don't like what you hear.

I have no knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, but suspect it shares many characteristics with other industries. Thus, unless you are working for an abysmal company, there will be several good managers who you are aware of and with whom you come into contact with on occasion. See them. Tell them you want to advance your career. Ask them the same questions.

Here is the tricky part. Listen to their advice and act on it, especially if you don't like what you hear.

i want to know how it works on international area... I can ask my colleagues but they havent got static idea , everyone tells different ideas...

Some of them care more about work experience but some of them tells education is important.. So , I actually dont know..

Since I do not know what your home country is, I cannot know what you consider international. Moreover, are you looking to move to a more "advanced country" where the latest techniques and cutting edge research are occurring, or to a third world country where you may hope to get a financially attractive expat package.

I don't know what you mean by "static idea", but please note I did not suggest asking your colleagues, but specifically directed you to the managers in your company.

As to whether work experience, or education is more important this depends on:

• The specific job
  • The specific company
  • The specific individual hiring manager, or department

There is no single "right answer". This is why I have recommended talking to your managers, who will have knowledge of your current strengths and weaknesses and background. They have a better chance of knowing what is right for you, today.

Since I do not know what your home country is, I cannot know what you consider international. Moreover, are you looking to move to a more "advanced country" where the latest techniques and cutting edge research are occurring, or to a third world country where you may hope to get a financially attractive expat package.

I don't know what you mean by "static idea", but please note I did not suggest asking your colleagues, but specifically directed you to the managers in your company.

As to whether work experience, or education is more important this depends on:

• The specific job
  • The specific company
  • The specific individual hiring manager, or department

There is no single "right answer". This is why I have recommended talking to your managers, who will have knowledge of your current strengths and weaknesses and background. They have a better chance of knowing what is right for you, today.

Static idea means "single right answer/idea/opinion".

I am living in a third world country. So this country copies all of the US and Europe also Chinese productions mostly. (Career) It has to be as like as advanced countries because of the contract manufacturing..