Subscribing to a thread

How do I subscribe to a thread where I have not yet posted but want to follow? Thank you.

Navigate to the thread and near the top on the right is a button marked Follow This Topic. Click on that. :)

Navigate to the thread and near the top on the right is a button marked Follow This Topic. Click on that. :)

Thanks much but isn't that for only the one thread that I am looking at? Or, does that cover all the threads I have posted to?

Thanks much but isn't that for only the one thread that I am looking at? Or, does that cover all the threads I have posted to?

When you post to a thread it is automatically added to your Follow list. The above is how to add a thread that you haven't posted in to the Follow list.

To see a list of threads you follow, click on your name at the very top right of the screen and a pull down menu appears with a Content I Follow choice. You can edit the list there and choose options for each topic you follow. :)