A Book

If some one were to write a Book, on philosophy and its most important , perplexing , intriguing, and mysterious questions, .....and this book consisted of 10 chapters, one on each greatly debated questions......what would be the names of each chapter?

thanks for your replies,.....so i can get right to work on this book........jk

I propose: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9 and finally Chapter 10.

Don't decide how many chapters you need before starting to write. You just write what you have to say. Order the information into categories. Each category becomes a chapter.

I propose: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9 and finally Chapter 10.

Don't decide how many chapters you need before starting to write. You just write what you have to say. Order the information into categories. Each category becomes a chapter.

thanks for your reply,......basically i was just looking for a quick summary of philosophy's most important debates,....i use the "book" idea because i figured it would be a little more fun to answer than just "what are the top 10 philosophy.....etc".....and i was just kidding about writing the book myself,.....i was hoping peoples naming of the chapters would give me a good scope of where i could focus my own pondering. i have thousands of philosophy books and would like to jump right into the most recent and controversial ideas.

• 2 weeks later...