Photosynthesis and Ecology

Guest thesciences

Guest thesciences

I am not using this to cheat, I am using this to help me with study for a test. I can find them myslef sue to the fact that I am in an accelerated program and I am at terrible risk of being kicked out if I dont get good marks in Maths, so I am studying my arse off on that. Thank You

1 Write meanings for the words anaerobic and aerobic.

2. What is the difference between respiration and photosynthesis?

3. What factors are needed for photosynthesis to occue?

4. Write both word and symbol equations for both respiration and photosynthesis.

5. What is a stomata and why is it important?

6. How does water andnutrients travel into the leaves of a plant?

Why are plants called producers?

8. What is starch and how does it relate to photosynthesis?

9. How is food enegery used in the body?

ECOLOGY

1. What is the difference between a food chain and a food web?

2. What is meant by the terms: omnivore, herbivore, carnivore, producer, consumer, decomposer, scavenger, competitor and introduced species?

3. Why are there a limited number of levels in a food chain?

5. What is biological magnification and give an example?

6. What is the difference between a transect and a quadrat? Describe the advantages and disadvantages for each?

Yeah right.

If your account is "hacked" you should immediately inform an administrator, who can restore your email address and reset your password. I will lock that account seeing as you have given up on it.

The homework section is here for people to ask why they are having problems with their assignments, not so they can post lists of questions and covertly demand the answers to them. That's why you are encountering resistance.

The questions you have posted are simple ones, so if you are just going to copy answers off the web I suggest you use the Wikipedia. You won't learn anything from the exercise, but at least you'll be aware of a good resource.