Science Investigatory project

Me and my group mates need suggestions, recommendations, or comments about our topic for the completion of our research papers

Our problem is:

The dangers of leaving the trash area open and what are the possible effects this may bring to the school will it be beneficial or not

Our product:

A fence around it with a lock ( maybe be plastic or chicken wire)

Note: the trash area contains pieces of metal roofs and other stuff

I think we need to know more about the "other stuff"...

I mean, some metal roofs aren't dangerous, unless they are sharp. If it's trash, why would you protect it?

If kids aren't allowed into the trash area, why is that? Because it's dirty, dangerous, or because the teachers of the school simply want to keep an eye on the kids, and because it's out of sight?

The trash area is in the back part of our school and the roofs are old rusty metal roofs and there are trashes that come from the clinic and from classrooms and the kids are not allowed there but there is no one to watch the place for the whole time and there are kids who disobey the rules