Discussing Project SOHO

Dr.CWho

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/descriptions/mission/soho_solar_maximum_proposal.pdf

This is a concise, though reasonably in depth amalgamation of what the satelite has shown us. In an earlier post I mentioned about a second "solid" layer beneath the photosphere. This was first based around a NASA channel broadcast in 2006 that showed how, when using a vignette, the inner layer can be seen with the bombardment sensors. I also found a blurb on the SOHO site later that year that described the same, but it's eluding me, as irony would have it. The broadcast was fascinating.

No what I layed claim to has nothing to do with iron content, but with comparisons to the gas giants and the higher energies at which we can produce a few cyclotron born elements here on the earth, would form in abundance in higher energy gravitational spheres and the adiabatic state (mentioned in the Pdf) would create an area of total energy isolation and solidify H and He. This would occur in a shear layer.

I'll keep searching on this till I find the one page I want to bring you to. In the meantime, perhaps we could discuss this objectively.

Dr.CWho