my personal socialogical attribution

petetheory3000

This is in response to my frustration over to much socialogical reality regulation and its placed anomoly configuration that creates a living mental and socialogical prison. down below is a pragmatic solution to hinder strict regulation with positive free radical law and its nuetral union with two major components of socialogical life, which is prime principal and natrual oppurtunity. Keep in mind this free radical algrorythm is a calculation in progress and has not been corrected, completed or refined yet.

Exponential growth comes from a nuetral algrorthym and corresponding number or positive derivitive prime number of 1 or more which 1 is yes always quotant and constant, however nuetral number of zero holds regulation over the protective paths of forward and backward, this being said if theres to much mass and law regulation, then the process of forward or( f/ex to the .01(x) /100 will slow down into a cotracent loop of contradiction. A loop of forward going into a finality of backwards untill the regulation ®% > decreases into moderate ( m)% x 0.1/100 into pre exponential following the adding up of compliled derivitives into whole numbers passed 1, when mass regulation meets law regulation at its height of gravity centers host to slow down. then a way to hinder this contadiction is the opt out or ( a rite of passage law clause from the over regulated nuetral protectorate union law that protects and shelter myself. The over regulation must be countered with free redical union. Free radical union is excepted only in case of mass conditions of space/time/ reality/ coefficently connected with socialogical factors. Then thus can be regulated with moderate coefficentcy instead of strict regulation. Strict regulation is centered around the sheltering model of protectorate law, however causing a contradiction loop with continued space reality mass influences that cause anti principal conjunction is a breech of free will, because free will must be influnenced with the accomadation factor of availabilty under the lifes choice law under clause, there must be reasonable abundance and moderate availabilty with in condition in order for the freedom of choice to explore the confines of need% and want%/ ( n% over w% + principal ( pri) principal over pragmatism ( pram) so n/w plus pri/pram is percentage / 100 divided by free radical ( fr) whole number and distributed into structured timed fractions of stages entering an evolved state, rather than a contradicted derivitive state to take then re enter the new life, the time laspe of age considered with derivitive only is exceptable if youth in maintained with in the host to maintain consistent productive effeciant action in order to make a solid foundation of gain. So the questions are: how old will i be when the derivitive loop method is completed? Why is the the shelter derivitive method picked over free radical derivitive method? IM IN SEARCH OF ANSWER OTHER WHATS COMMONOLY KNOWN AMOGST THE LAW BEARERS AND THE REGULATION COMMITEE.

Solution to all ready answerd question above , create pramatic conditions yet with moderate entropy and antropy to feed the counter nature of anti life entropy derivitives to gain positive antropy so when currupted anti life is fed it can be encouraged to heal and become towards whole towards other commonality natral pursuits rather my accension to decension algrorythm. so that currupted anti life coefficentcy and its damaged common derivitive neighbors caused by over regulation cannot be adopted by antilife and its force of entropy. So that currupted anti life algrorythm will not choose to create harm. so that over regulation would not be needed to hinder it. rather than extract derivitives to feed the currupted coefficent conditions of social survial. Which is created by over regulation and its opposition of choatic negitive free radical destructive and damageing anomolys that seek anti life process.

If you deliberately tried to make that post as convoluted and impenetrable as possible by employing far too many adjectives and unecessary quasi science terminology, I must say you did a fine job.

At first I thought you were failing against the decade long obsession our country seems to have with enforcing political correctness, but I had to quit reading after you began speaking of algorithms. Which I figured didn't belong in a rant on free and uncensored speech. So I then reckoned I didn't even know what your point was.

Could be just me, I guess. But I can caution you that we have a slew of truly smart folks here and you're not likely to do well by trying to impress with verbosity and pedantry. And vocabulary, either. LOL

This is probably a mistake, but. . . .

What is "socialogical reality regulation" and "placed anomoly configuration"? (I guess you meant sociological and anomaly respectively, but that doesn't help.)