Could a computer contain more information than a fixed space of the universe that it represents?

SFNQuestions

I feel like the answer should be no, because if you could program a model of say a chair that has more information contained in the particles than an actual chair, then you'd be able to program a computer that could use that extra information to program a computer with even more information than the computer that contains it and ad nauseum and paradox, but obviously you can't have an infinite amount of information in a finite space...or can you? I don't think so, but I don't really see anything proving that from being the case. You could argue some conservation law, but information itself isn't dictated by the same rules as an object that you pick up with your hands, so maybe there's some chance.

You are limited to how small you can obtain a bit of information in an area, however if you think of electrons as bits you can get seemingly infinity small. The most I can assume you can fit in a weight of 1 gram is 6.02 x 10^23 bits of data stored in the form of hydrogen molecules.
That number is 602 sextillion which is quite a large number. In terms of data that is 64 xona bytes.

Edited by mrgriffxy