Hijack from what is time

Tahir Gorgen

Hello,

I know a lot of physics. Metaphysics. Phylosophy. I had to know all and the 4dimension time IN space was quantumlogic (in my words is quantumlogic, stuf our brain doesn't see or be aware of or understand).

I will post a new theory and I know I'm right about it. It's also neuroscience. With my theory you all will understand time and more. As the Gravitational pull of the sun. That spins faster than we see/think in real (time AND space) and pulls Itself towards and all. I pointed also to time AND space, the difference between time in(side our atmosphere for us organism. Call it evolution or the creators purpose if you want) space.

Edit: I am new and do'nt understand why you have hi jacked this. In the past i had explained a lot in physics. As climate change, coriolis, the gravity of the sun and earth. And more and this is only the physics part of mine. I thought that I had to introduce myself first. Without the understanding of time IN space you all can't understand a lot, as the Gravitational force of the sun.

I could write in the section what time is: a measurements tool of us to set the past, live the moment and organize the future. Phylosophical part of it. I will keep quit.

Edited by Tahir Gorgen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.