sonar

blueglass2

Was recently told that bounces of sonar off the moon or! a fixed fulcrum point into the upper atmosphere could move objects on earth opposed to or receptable to the quantum energy. Was recently thinking this while planes were hovering this idea about a week ago up until this point funny how certain things work out always for your own gain. Drawing information even thoughts through certain coordinates always finding scratched coordinates in pavement is weird too. 35/74.45

maybe a needle with a diamond tip can turn my thoughts into actual energy as scientific as this world could possibly get....better than starting ww2 and burning globs of pure nucleus's to gather data........died 4 times my 5th life.

So happy this earth has a core that is not natural and looks like lip gloss with mascara in it concealing inner most secretive thoughts concerning individual thoughts. Imagine how embarrassing this world could be if everyone's seductive thoughts were hard wired or up for grabs on any pdf....So happy to find a lifetime where how fortunate I am to understand the world's ankh and how blessed pure innocent humans can be.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.