LOL @ England

Obnoxious

(Pronounced Laugh out loud at England)

Recently, the English prince (forgot his name, but that's okay, because I'm an American, and thus don't need to know...anything) was recently sent to military school for bad behavior including wearing a nazi uniform to a party, dating some 19 year old blood seductress, among other things.

What is with that kid...?

Why can't they be more like Bush's daughters... :D:P

Yeah Prince Harry has joined the military, but sorry to dissappoint you, this is something that all the royals do and has nothing to do with having been a bad little boy. This is exactly the reason I dont bother buying newspapers.... cos they are generally full of twaddle.

Try looking up Royal Regiments, and you will see that every single member of the royal family have served and have regiments named after them. They have a family long history of this that goes back further than any parliament or presidency.

was recently sent to military school for bad behavior including wearing a nazi uniform to a party, dating some 19 year old blood seductress, among other things.

Prince Harry joined the military. It's not a military School he's been sent to, he signed up for the Army and has been sent to Sandhirst for Officers training. He's become a career solider.

Prince Harry has joined the Army to defend his country. Most male members of the British Royal family take positions in the armed forces, it's traditional. As there is a chance he will become a commander of the armed forces, he's obliged to become a solider so the position is not just ceremonial.

If you want to laugh at something, laugh at President Bush. A deserter who became head of the US armed forces. Don't laugh at the teenager who's giving up a life of luxury and power to serve in the Army and earn his place in society.

Guest infoterror
(Pronounced Laugh out loud at England)

Recently' date=' the English prince (forgot his name, but that's okay, because I'm an American, and thus don't need to know...anything) was recently sent to military school for bad behavior including wearing a nazi uniform to a party, dating some 19 year old blood seductress, among other things.

What [i']is[/i] with that kid...?

Why can't they be more like Bush's daughters... :D:P

This is why big families are important. You're going to have a few straight up types, and then some assorted stoners and degenerates who are best described as "artistic."

Don't laugh at the teenager who's giving up a life of luxury and power to serve in the Army and earn his place in society.

Oh, yeah, I forgot that a Prince of England is going to be treated the same as any other other grunt in the armed forces. There going to send him straight to the front line huh?

Oh, yeah, I forgot that a Prince of England is going to be treated the same as any other other grunt in the armed forces. There going to send him straight to the front line huh?

He's an officer, so there is not a good chance of that. Infantry fight on the front lines, not the officers, due to the relative importance in the chain of command. If officers are killed in action, it tends to affect the efficency of the amred forces.