How to submit your work if it merits a Nobel prize?

Tom O'Neil

I have a body of work currently located on a website which is a cipher for the Voynich Manuscript. The cipher has uncovered many proper names in the voynich manuscript. I believe it merits a Nobel prize in cryptography. Yet my problem is I'm not involved with academia as I am a amateur. So how do amateurs submit work for a Nobel prize?

parsley.jpg

I have a body of work currently located on a website which is a cipher for the Voynich Manuscript. The cipher has uncovered many proper names in the voynich manuscript. I believe it merits a Nobel prize in cryptography. Yet my problem is I'm not involved with academia as I am a amateur. So how do amateurs submit work for a Nobel prize?

parsley.jpg

Thats easy. Just contact nobelprize.org and tell them what you are telling us. Be sure to ask for an expert in cryptohraphy to evaluate your work.

parsley.jpg

What does that picture mean?

And yes,simply submit it to that website, though don't get your hopes too high.

Perhaps the Ig Nobel Prize. Dunning-Kruger category.

and good catch on the Bingo!

Well I found out Nobel are not the guys go too.

Its these guys and I'm going to win a cool million dollars :)

The A. M. Turing Award is ACM's oldest and most prestigious award. It is presented annually to an individual who has made lasting contributions of a technical nature to the computing community. The award is presented each June at the ACM Awards Banquet and is accompanied by a prize of $1,000,000 plus travel expenses to the banquet.

Is it normal not exactly understanding anymore what the hell is going on here?

It's very simple - someone has put forward a thoroughly logical and scientifically defensible interpretation of the Voynich manuscript. The interpretation has been thoroughly examined by all the best brains on this forum and absolutely no fault has been found with this interpretation, after the OP has presented a clear detailed and unambiguous argument of his methods. This manuscript has defied interpretation by the world's best cryptologists for the last few centuries, so clearly the OP deserves a Nobel Prize for numerology...

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth....

It's very simple - someone has put forward a thoroughly logical and scientifically defensible interpretation of the Voynich manuscript. The interpretation has been thoroughly examined by all the best brains on this forum and absolutely no fault has been found with this interpretation, after the OP has presented a clear detailed and unambiguous argument of his methods. This manuscript has defied interpretation by the world's best cryptologists for the last few centuries, so clearly the OP deserves a Nobel Prize for numerology...

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth....

Perhaps you should book-end that with [sarcasm] ... [/sarcasm] just to be clear. :)

Edited by StringJunky