So...It's Mother's Day

Obnoxious

I personally got for my mother a card and some flowers. How about you guys? (Of course, as the ignorant American, I'll just go ahead and assume Mother's Day is international and whomsoever does not celebrate it does not love their mother).

Oh..and to the mothers that are here...umm...Good job...

I personally got for my mother a card and some flowers. How about you guys? (Of course' date=' as the ignorant American, I'll just go ahead and assume Mother's Day is international and whomsoever does not celebrate it does not love their mother).

Oh..and to the mothers that are here...umm...Good job...[/quote']

I bought my mommy a pet BEAVER, which was tattooed with a Canadian Flag and said: I LUV U!

Funny, we do all the good stuff for mom on this day, and then after this day...we forget her.

that`s not strictly true of all though.

I see my Mother as and when possible, and I love her dearly and am not ashamed to admit it (you only ever have ONE Mother).

as for mothers day, it`s not here yet in the UK, it`s a different date, but it`ll probably be a card and a small gift (a Plant or Book token).

that`s not strictly true of all though.

I see my Mother as and when possible' date=' and I love her dearly and am not ashamed to admit it (you only ever have ONE Mother).

as for mothers day, it`s not here yet in the UK, it`s a different date, but it`ll probably be a card and a small gift (a Plant or Book token).[/quote']

Not always true I agree, but I often see that with my friends. I am talking about the new generation.

as for mothers day, it`s not here yet in the UK, it`s a different date,

Thank god!!!

I saw this thread and was like; who? how? what? when? why? where? HELP!

And then I realised it's a different date in the UK [thanks to YT]... americans :rolleyes:

aaaaahhhhh!! that was 2 months ago and i still haven't got her anything!! any ideas for a 2 month overdue mother's day present??!!! :D

Gosh! Man you are stuck. Even Mensa can't help you anymore, but I am sure Densa can. ;)

Anyone looking for a good movie to watch with mom should check out Spanglish, which is just out on DVD. My wife and I watched it the other night and were in stitches. Very funny but still "family" kind of movie, and it has a nice "thanks mom" angle.

We got my great aunt "Meet the Fockers." She loved it. My mom's a shutterbug, so we got her picture CDs and a memory card, and a photo album. Then she yelled at us cuz the pillows weren't fluffed enough and the house smelled like Tobasco *Sniff*

as for mothers day' date=' it`s not here yet in the UK, it`s a different date,[/quote']Thank god!!!

I saw this thread and was like; who? how? what? when? why? where? HELP!

And then I realised it's a different date in the UK [thanks to YT]... americans :rolleyes:

same here. you bastards gave me a heart attack.