Sciforums

aswokei

I take this time to ask those part of the Sciforums community to identify themselves now that it has apparently gone under.

I used to go under apendrapew. In other words, I exchanged one moronic alias for another :) . I noticed you, Invert Nexus, are posting here, which inspired me to inquire others from sciforums who also may be under alterative aliases.

Greetings, apendrapew.

Yes. I've been in here a little bit. But not much. I don't like the limitations of speech evinced in this environment. If you know what I'm saying. (No. Really. Nice place. Just not my place. Take no offense, people.)

As to Sciforums, google it and you will find something. A treasure hunt, perchance.

And as to the problems, I have received an email from Dave explaining what happened. Apparently, he had problems with his hosting company and they killed the database a day before he was going to leave for North Africa on vacation and so he's been unable to do anything about it. He didn't say so explicitly, but I assume the database will be repaired when he returns. Sometime around the end of May. Hopefully the threads remain.

Guest judeau

Hey, I was yuri_sakazaki. You'd possibly recognize my signature and avatar. It took me a while of not having access to sciforums to finally look for another forum like this (not that it was difficult at all to do, I'm just lazy). >_<

I take this time to ask those part of the Sciforums community to identify themselves now that it has apparently gone under.

I used the same alias at Sciforums as I do here.

I used to be called Encrypted. Anyone remember me? ;)
Yup.