Can a user's account be deleted?

I was wondering if its possible for a mod to delete my account? I don't wish to be a member of this community anymore. If that is possible, I'd like to have it deleted please. Not banned. Thanks.

Hi Tampitump.

I spoke to you sincerely more than a month ago on this forum in your other thread. I suggested in my long post that you could get a gym membership and try to forge youreself into a man - you have not listened.

Today I googled you...I found that 2 years ago you were looking for advice on "The Love Advice Forum" for the same reasons as you are here. You got very good advice from the people there who you obviously ignored.

This has got to stop man. You were 23 then, you are are a 25 now - still a spoiled brat. Everything you write is about You and you are obsessed with youreself. Why are you so focused on youreself, have you ever directed your thoughts to that?

Maybe it's your parents fault, maybe its your genes, maybe it's a combination of both or something totaly different - who the f cares. The important thing is that you DO have control over it because you are not mentally challenged. You have intelligence and you are not using it.

Tampitump...your writings about you being depressed about your looks are a farse. Get it through your head man - you are a mental farse and you are doing it to youreself. I'm sure you love doing this to youreself and you know deep inside that I'm right. Your issues have nothing to do with your looks.

Edited by koti

Why do we want you to stick around ?

Because we've gotten used to you.

This forum is a community of friends.

I've disagreed with and probably pissed off quite a few people, yet I respect and would buy a drink for any one of these guys if I ran into them.

( have to hurry and delete my address from my profile, if Ophiolite looks me up, I have to buy him that expensive, single malt crap )

I really don't appreciate you googling me. Please don't do that.

I don't think I need to be on the internet anymore. I've done enough to ruin any chances of good future job prospects anyway. My mouth gets me into trouble.

I have no life and no friends. Nobody likes me. This much I know for sure. I have a bad personality and no people skills. I alienate anyone who could potentially be a friend or a loved one, and I don't even try to do it. I'm not sure. I often question my perception of reality, wondering if I'm not truly insane. I'v felt this way since I was a child. Piddling around on the internet, and just kind of screwing around, writing and talking to people is the only outlet I know of. Nothing else makes me feel better.

The only thing I really, truly enjoy in life is eating. I love food. My lunch time and and eating times are very important to me. Eating is the only thing I really get true satisfaction and enjoyment out of. Other than that, This song is how I feel most of the time:

As somebody previously suggested, you really do need professional help. From what I can gather you have a range of classical personality/psychological disorder symptoms...these are treatable...and more importantly, you are not to be blamed...especially not by yourself (remember that gene/environment interaction..?).

!

Moderator Note

OK Guys

No more ad hoc medical / psychiatrical diagnoses please. Firstly you are not qualified, secondly you don't have the facts, thirdly this is not the place. I have hidden the most recent and egregious example (also hidden the very reasonable follow up as it quoted previous post)

Frankly unless this thread gets back on topic I will close it - this is Suggestions Comment and Support (not that kind of support) Forum

Please do not respond to this modnote other than via the reporting system

I didn't intend for this to be a support thread for me. I'm going to start respecting forum rules and trying to be a better member of this community.

Good. Perhaps steer clear of the lounge/politics/philosophy for a while; when all the endless and unanswerable banter gets too much it is nice to find solace in the empiricism of science and the cold logic of mathematics. We cannot agree even on a definition of God - but we can tell you the required frequency difference for the clock in a GPS satellite to run at the same tick as a clock at sea level; and we could have told you decades before first artificial satellites

I agree with imatfaal. Some of the discussions (e.g. free will, determinism, religion and similar topics) could potentially unsettle the mind's comfort zone, so to say, and may change (for better or worse) the way one perceives the world around you. One may just find yourself on a slippery slope before you realise it. Sometimes it is better to distance yourself (emotionally, psychologically) from some of the unnerving ideas that are being thrown around in some of the threads.

I didn't intend for this to be a support thread for me. I'm going to start respecting forum rules and trying to be a better member of this community.

I wish you all the best.

Edited by Sensei

Tampitump, I just saw a video of youreself that you posted in the music thread and I love it...for a few reasons;

First off, you are quite a good guitar player and I realy like the way you play.
Secondly, you showed balls to post a video of youreself after all that has been told and said here on this forum, you are the man and I salute you for that.
Last reason and the most important one...I am now absolutely sure that you do need to see a psychologist and the sooner you do the better for you and everyone around you. You are going on and on for months on this forum about your unimaginably horrible looks when in fact you are a cool looking guy, you are tall and there is absolutely nothing wrong with your looks. Tampitump, after all those epic stories you wrote about your broken life due to your looks I am just stunned. I am not totaly surprised because I suspected that you might actualy be a normal looking dude but the scale of your self esteem problem is just beyond me - I have not suspected that you might actualy be a good looking dude. With your hight alone you can get any girl you want providing that you dress well and not open your mouth untill you see a doctor and get your head straight - listen for once and go see a psychologist.
Also get that gym mebership I suggested to you 2 months ago, get those endorphins flowing as soon as possible. Please listen this time and do it no matter how much you don't want to. And do it now - right after you finish reading this.