I believe I have come up with a sound theory as to the existence of dark matter and dark energy, as well as the "purpose" of black h

deema

I believe that, both, dark matter and dark energy are "created" within

black holes... I will speak, specifically, about supermassive black

holes at the centers of galaxies....

Perhaps, when matter enters the black hole, "torsion" occurs at

such a high rate, that on the "other side" (south pole) of a black

hole, dark matter is spit out in a sort of reverse accretion disk. As

the size of a supermassive black hole, at centers of galaxies, are

relative to the size of the galaxy, it could explain why dark matter is

appears to be hovering on the outscirts of galaxies, not in empty space

.....Perhaps the fourforces are combined with matter and light in a

way that makes it so that "the speed of light" now rolls with "anti-matter"

in a way that the reverse accretion disk is able to be spit out at such

speeds to encompass the entire galaxy..Perhaps "light" is combined with

another element to allow matter to then travel at speeds near, at,

or above the speed of light, in order to reach the outskirts.....

Perhaps matter and light are combined, within the black hole,

along with the four forces, to create a new type of "output" and

the "dark" aspect is due to the black hole removing light and

any ability to measure the output using light based technology.....

Perhaps when light enters a black hole, on the "other side", it is spit

out like a "reverse" gamma ray burst..... Perhaps the four forces are

combined in a way to allow "dark light" to affect matter, moving it as

gravity would, in the opposite way.

I believe that the best way to test this theory would to be somehow

measure "standard" black holes, the ones roaming around the

galaxy, to see if the gravitational pull is greater than what would be

assumed "just" from the black hole, itself... (as the pull can be

measured around an entire galaxy, thus giving us the theory of dark

matter, perhaps it can be done on a much smaller scale, somehow)

It seems, to me, period, that light, matter, and the four forces are somehow

"combined", within the black hole, to alllow them to work together in

new ways.....

By "default", in my opinion, this also explains the purpose of black

holes... They are, essentially, factories of existence, ensuring that

the universe continues to grow but assuring that galaxies "stay

within themselves"......

As in, "they" are "saying", "okay, "we" are going to make sure that

galaxies remain intact, so that species can spread and mingle, all

the while, gaining understanding of the universe as well as

technological advancements,(dark matter) but "we" are going to make sure that it

is more difficult for any species to reach another,

or all, other galaxies, in order to ensure no species is able to

"conquer" the universe, (dark energy) thus keeping the "great quest" alive...

Mother Nature's beautiful balancing act....

Perhaps the four forces are combined, somehow, with light, to super

enhance the ability of electromagnatism to overide the power of

standard gravity, resulting in dark energy capable of expanding

faster than the speed of light.....

All of this, of course, keeps intact the theory that information is

never destroyed, and is one of the biggest factors in my belief that

my theory is correct.....

I am not a math guy... My intelligence is logic based... Some of my terms may be off ;)

Edited by deema

I hate to say this but I can't find a single accurate physics statement in that post? This makes providing a direction of guidance tricky

Perhaps a few good articles will help. Lets start under common misconceptions. Please read them in particular the Balloon analogy. Expansion is homogeneous and isotropic, no preferred location (centre) no preferred direction. Ie not flowing outward. Which the dynamics you described above conflicts with.

http://cosmology101.wikidot.com/redshift-and-expansion
http://cosmology101.wikidot.com/universe-geometry

Misconceptions (Useful articles to answer various Cosmology Misconceptions)

http://www.phinds.com/balloonanalogy/ : A thorough write up on the balloon analogy used to describe expansion
http://tangentspace.info/docs/horizon.pdf :Inflation and the Cosmological Horizon by Brian Powell
http://arxiv.org/abs/1304.4446 :"What we have leaned from Observational Cosmology." -A handy write up on observational cosmology in accordance with the LambdaCDM model.
http://arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/0310808 :"Expanding Confusion: common misconceptions of cosmological horizons and the superluminal expansion of the Universe" Lineweaver and Davies
http://www.mso.anu.edu.au/~charley/papers/LineweaverDavisSciAm.pdf:"Misconceptions about the Big bang" also Lineweaver and Davies
http://arxiv.org/abs/1002.3966 "why the prejudice against a constant"
http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0508052 "In an expanding universe, what doesn't expand? Richard H. Price, Joseph D. Romano

Edited by Mordred

In addition to Mordred's point. Your last statement is worrying. In physics logic is normally a formal branch of mathematics. You seem to be using logic to mean "it makes sense to me". Physics is fundamentally mathematical, and a theory in physics is a extremely well tested mathematical model of some part of the universe.

I will speak, specifically, about supermassive black

holes at the centers of galaxies....

Why would they be different?

Perhaps, when matter enters the black hole, "torsion" occurs at

such a high rate, that on the "other side" (south pole) of a black

hole, dark matter is spit out in a sort of reverse accretion disk.

There is no evidence that anything can escape from a black hole. And there are good reasons to think that nothing can escape. So this idea seems to be not just baseless but contradicted by current theory.

And why the south pole? And how do you get a disk around the south pole?

As the size of a supermassive black hole, at centers of galaxies, are

relative to the size of the galaxy, it could explain why dark matter is

appears to be hovering on the outscirts of galaxies, not in empty space

1. If this dark matter were big produced at the centre of galaxies, why would it be at the outskirts of galaxies - how does it get there without passing through the rest of the galaxy.

2. Dark matter is fairly evenly distributed in and around galaxies, not concentrated around the outskirts.

.....Perhaps the fourforces are combined with matter and light in a

way that makes it so that "the speed of light" now rolls with "anti-matter"

in a way that the reverse accretion disk is able to be spit out at such

speeds to encompass the entire galaxy..

Perhaps "light" is combined with

another element to allow matter to then travel at speeds near, at,

or above the speed of light, in order to reach the outskirts.....

What does antimatter have to do with it? (We know dark matter isn't antimatter.)

And nothing can travel faster than light. (And what would magically make it stop travelling faster tha light when it got to the edge of the galaxy?)

Perhaps matter and light are combined, within the black hole,

along with the four forces, to create a new type of "output" and

the "dark" aspect is due to the black hole removing light and

any ability to measure the output using light based technology.....

There is an awful lot of "perhaps" here. And not much science.

I believe that the best way to test this theory would to be somehow

measure "standard" black holes, the ones roaming around the
galaxy, to see if the gravitational pull is greater than what would be
assumed "just" from the black hole, itself...

I guess you deserve some credit for trying to think of a way of testing the idea. If this were a serious hypothesis (not a theory) then you would have to quantify, using mathematics, what you would expect this extra gravity to be.

(as the pull can be

measured around an entire galaxy, thus giving us the theory of dark
matter, perhaps it can be done on a much smaller scale, somehow)

Indeed. The mass of the supermassive black hole at the centre of our galaxy is estimated by looking at the orbits of stars around it.

deema,

there is an important point I think the previous posters are well aware of, but which they have not directly commented on.

Your post contains one supremely important element, with two aspects: you have chosen to ask an important question and you have attempted to give a meaningful answer. That is precisely what any scientist does. So, well done.

The other members have focused on the fact that you have some hard, time consuming provisional steps to take before you stand any chance of finding a meaningful answer. Since hundreds, probably thousands of individuals with doctorates and years and decades of research have failed thus far to find and answer you will appreciate that you have a lot of work to do before you can seriously contemplate an attempt at an answer. Mordred has given some good starting points.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

deema,

there is an important point I think the previous posters are well aware of, but which they have not directly commented on.

Your post contains one supremely important element, with two aspects: you have chosen to ask an important question and you have attempted to give a meaningful answer. That is precisely what any scientist does. So, well done.

The other members have focused on the fact that you have some hard, time consuming provisional steps to take before you stand any chance of finding a meaningful answer. Since hundreds, probably thousands of individuals with doctorates and years and decades of research have failed thus far to find and answer you will appreciate that you have a lot of work to do before you can seriously contemplate an attempt at an answer. Mordred has given some good starting points.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

+1 for a gentle welcome

And I clearly, and obviously only have a fifty fifty chance of being right... I do believe I am right, however, and only made the second post in order to get eyes on my theory.

I meant no disrespect to anyone, including the website. As that being the case, I respectfully request that my second post be allowed, regardless of the nature of it. My theory is important enough to allow such a second post to exist...

As my theory is the only logical theory, as to all three, dark matter, dark energy, and black holes, in existence, I think it warrants such an allowance..

No pride in my theory.. I have aspergers syndrome. (as did Galileo, as did Einstein, as did Isaac Newton, as did Tesla etc) I have no pride in anything. Just the quest for the answer is all that matters...

here is me.. i am as mad scientist as mad scientist has ever existed.. The quest is my life... advertising removed

Edited by Phi for All

!

Moderator Note

I'm not sure what you're on about. This is your original thread. Please keep all posts regarding this topic in the same thread, to make it easier to read. So far, you have created three threads; one in which you lay out your idea (minus evidence to support it), one in which you ask why nobody responded to your first thread (they did) which was closed, and a third one asking for your second thread to be opened, which I've merged here into your first thread.

You've already opened a thread, and members are posting in that thread. Please keep your discussion of this subject confined to THIS thread only. Thank you, and if you have any objections, use the Report Post feature rather than discussing them here.

I am a very different person than you must be accustomed to dealing with......

See, I dont EVER open my mouth unless I know EXACTLY wtf i am talking about.. My theory is based on logic..

LEMME TELL YA ABOUT LOGIC... about my MASTERY OF LOGIC.... And NONE of this is bragging.. as i said, pride does not EXIST within me.. period.. I am relaying this so you understand that when i speak about my theory, it is because I BELIEVE with ZERO doubt, that it has a MORE LIKELY THAN NOT chance of beiing correct.. as in 50.00001/49.99999 chance of being right... cause LOGIC DICTATES IT DOES....

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.. logic.. i am both a network engieer mcse (ms cert. sytems engineer) (a dope one.. superstar one.... and, a software engineer, the developer of the number one rated desktop interface software,on the largest strictly freeware site on the net, freewarefiles dot com, for four years straight.. one more thing... i am also the creator of @SLAP, the most advanced dance videos on the planet...... thirty two thouand slap facebook fans...... i am the aboslute master on earth, of the desktop interface.. period.. end of story.. i am the absolute master, on earth, of dance video design... i am an aspie.. .it is not cause i am more intelligent than others... my iq is lower middle class for genius... it is my skewed view of reality, that all aspies have, that allows us to sometimes see new paths and doorways .... the ONLY reason i am the powerhouse that i am in these fields is due to logic.. period.. period... my logic is NEVER flawed....

art is simply a way to convey concepts in a way that can reach others... as is science.. these two encompass every aspect of human expansion.. observatoin combined with understanding and creativity bring about insight.. insight is what makes advancements happen..

WHEN I TALK, it is to enlighten.. would be INCREDIBLY ironic for a science website to attempt to silence REASON........

Advertising link removed

​Advertising link removed

FORGET these links, to things.. My theory is far more important than my past deeds.. They are designed to show you I am not some fool mouthing off about nonsense... admin, just DELETE my links after you yourself verify i am legit.. just vouge my claims after seeing with your own eyes so no spam occurs....

... i am both a network engieer mcse ...

Yes, even the most conceited people I deal with normally know that the correct construction is "different from".

They generally lean how to spell their subjects too.

I presume that nothing else you wrote was any better constructed.

!

Moderator Note

Our rules, the ones you agreed to when you joined, apply to everyone. Please follow them.

Your idea is right here, waiting for you to support it with evidence. This is what you need to do, explain and support. What you've been doing is worthless posturing and bragging.

There is hard work ahead, please start now.

the ONLY reason i am the powerhouse that i am in these fields is due to logic.. period.. period... my logic is NEVER flawed....

You may have made the mistake of equating expertise in one field with the ability to excel in an unrelated one. Your use of the term "logic" is incorrect in a science context, for instance.

You seem almost identical to all the people who come up with their own theories based on "logic". (None of them seem to know much science nor what logic is.)

See, I dont EVER open my mouth unless I know EXACTLY wtf i am talking about..

The evidence would seem to contradict that.

WHEN I TALK, it is to enlighten.. would be INCREDIBLY ironic for a science website to attempt to silence REASON........

It might be better if you spent more time listening and learning.

Now you have got that little incoherent rant off your chest, are you planning to answer any of the questions and criticisms of your original post?

See, I dont EVER open my mouth unless I know EXACTLY wtf i am talking about.. My theory is based on logic..

This is a science forum.

Science relies upon logic to structure its process.

Central to this process is evidence.

In the absence of evidence ideas are as useful as flatulence in a leper colony.

What evidence do you have that on the other side of a black hole matter is spit out in a sort of reverse accretion disk?

FORGET these links, to things.. My theory is far more important than my past deeds.. They are designed to show you I am not some fool mouthing off about nonsense... admin, just DELETE my links after you yourself verify i am legit.. just vouge my claims after seeing with your own eyes so no spam occurs....

First, logic can be sound but will lead you to an incorrect conclusion if the premise is not sound. Science is more than logic. Science compares its predictions to the real world. The real world is the final arbiter of the correctness of any theory.

Second, the proof of your legitimacy is in what you post. We don't care a whit about your past deeds. Appeal to authority in any form isn't going to fly.

So focus on your idea and present some kind of model that is in some way testable.