should i or should i not?

blackdranzerkai

There is this girl who has sent me some 4 to 5 kissing smiley , and soon after, she says "it was by mistake"(2 times of which, it was in a whatspp group). Also, she is the only one who cares about my health. Further, she always has some questions regarding my statuses. But, since a month, she has stopped talking to me. Will it be okay if i propose now?

Yes, you should definitely propose now. Don't wait. Do it this very minute.

In parts of Missouri, if you ask how someone is feeling, then send them 5 kisses, it's a marriage proposal. This is followed by 30 days of no-contact, a week of fasting and flagellation, and finally the year-long honeymoon. You people are crazy.

In parts of Missouri, if you ask how someone is feeling, then send them 5 kisses, it's a marriage proposal. This is followed by 30 days of no-contact, a week of fasting and flagellation, and finally the year-long honeymoon. You people are crazy.

I do it just for the fasting and flagellation.