junk

Tampitump

Please, criticism is inappropriate and divisive at this point.

What criticism?

I also want to plant this flag right now. If an argument gets started on this thread, then you just started it with this post right here. There was no reason at all for you to accuse me of "divisive criticism". Not even the tiniest, smallest, modicum of a reason. You had no reason to read any such intent or message into my post, but you did, and you couldn't help but say it. So if an argument gets started, this little post that you just posted right here is what started it.

Also, you could've just responded to my initial question, but instead you waited until I commented on the lack of responses. THEN, at that point it was apparently worth your time to comment on my thread, to tell me how divisive I'm being. Answering my legitimate initial question would've been a much better reason for you to reply to this thread. Guess my initial post didn't portray me in a bad enough light to where you could come on here and tell me I'm being "divisive", so it wasn't worth your time to respond.

Edited by Tampitump

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.