Tests

Grant

Hi

does anyone in year nine or grade nine for people in the usa have problems in big exams.

well anyway i am the best in my class im getting level 8s which is high in my year but when it comes to bid exams which i have just had(but dont know the results of) anyway i think i did not do that good in them.

anyways i think i want to be a phisicist when im older but how im i going tio become if i juts do brillent in class but not in big tests.

Thanks

Hi

does anyone in year nine or grade nine for people in the usa have problems in big exams.

well anyway i am the best in my class im getting level 8s which is high in my year but when it comes to bid exams which i have just had(but dont know the results of) anyway i think i did not do that good in them.

anyways i think i want to be a phisicist when im older but how im i going tio become if i juts do brillent in class but not in big tests.

Thanks

I think most universities don't have small tests, they only have the big ones at the end of the year. I could be wrong.

I am in Grade 9 too, but I'm in Canada and we have a different system. My exams are going to come in Mid-June, and they are school based. I do pretty good in them and I don't see a difference between my marks in the exams or the unit tests.

In England part of the exam results is your coursework done throughout the year, lots of people find exams and tests frightening and freeze up, you are not alone. Though it is probably easier said than done, try to look at these test/exams as nothing more than re-cap of what you have already learned through the year, you know the answers, and even if you have forgotten some of them don't panic, just move onto the next question, and then go back to the ones you were unsure of after.

yeah nevres thatd what i thought i don suffer with them.

we dont do course work yet thats next year and we have 2 bands of people , people who do a lot of course for their results or people who do a lot of big exams and little coursework and i choose the big exam but only because they have 2 more science lessons than the other band.thanks ppl